Monday, February 12, 2007

Boo the internets!

Okay.

So I had a lovely long post all written about my adventures in orientation (also known as sleep-away camp) and the trials and tribulations of move-in (THINGS COST SO MUCH HERE, and I resent having to buy a whole new apartments-worth of stuff when I already have an old apartments-worth of crap packed up in boxes and overgrown tupperware and spread out in garages and basements across the greater south east) and the awesomeness of my roommates (they are roomates! And they are awesome!), and how much I miss my school roommates (who are roommates! and are more awesome!) and everyone at home, etc. etc, but then the free library internet showed its true crappy colors and crashed, deleting my lovely post. And so instead you get this absurb run-on sentence and the assurances that I'm doing well, settling in, shopping (of course), trying new things, and generally enjoying myself. The rest (and there is more, trust me) will have to wait for a day when the interwebs don't hate me.

1 comment:

Dorit said...

I have had many a similar experience in international free (and paid for) internet. Very frustrating.