6 months ago
Monday, December 8, 2008
Judging without experience is my forte, after all; hence: museumist.wordpress.com
In keeping with both what I'm best at (judging without any sort of experience or knowledge to back me up) and what I hope to get good at (museum curating/material culture exhibiting) I'm going to be maintaining a blog where I write about museum exhibiting and review new exhibitions. I'll still be keeping up with Shoshana Writes as my personal blog, but if you want to hear about local museum shows, my thoughts on museum exhibiting philosophy, and why I love early Federal style furniture, be sure to check out www.museumist.wordpress.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matthew 7:1
But in all serialness, I will check out your professional blog.
Very smart! Now you can put it on your resume ; )
buy viagra in canada viagra liver damage cheapest uk supplier viagra free sample viagra bought viagra fuerteventura viagra price buy viagra on line viagra cheap make your own viagra viagra commercial canyon filmed free trial of viagra buy viagra australian buy viagra australia cialis vs viagra
Post a Comment