P.S. Will you bake me a cake if I come visit Chicago? You're #1 on my list (after the fam) for using my vacation time.
And did I mention you would love Austin??? And not just because I would get to see you... this city screams Shoshi. Seriously. I already have 18 places to show you and I've only been here 7 days.
Fun fact about fashion, #4: once upon a time, people didn't have left or right shoes. Instead, both shoes were identical, and they traded off what foot they wore them on to ensure an even and equal tread on both. Awesome, right?
2 comments:
I baked cookies tonight! My excuse was that I moved and am now really stressed out.
Come eat some cookies! It's only a quick flight to Texas...
P.S. Will you bake me a cake if I come visit Chicago? You're #1 on my list (after the fam) for using my vacation time.
And did I mention you would love Austin??? And not just because I would get to see you... this city screams Shoshi. Seriously. I already have 18 places to show you and I've only been here 7 days.
Post a Comment