So apparently today, this lovely October 9, is National Pro-Life Cupcake Day. A day when school children should bring brightly decorated cupcakes into classrooms and when their classmates flock to the treats and ask, "whose birthday is it?" They can respond with "NOBODY'S, BECAUSE THE BABIES HAVE ALL BEEN ABORTED BEFORE THEIR BIRTHDAYS." Or something similarly capslocky. And then apparently the cake will go dry in their classmates' mouths (it's magic cake, triggered to automatically dry out by the mention of the word "abortion") and they'll realize the magnitude of the national mistake that was Roe. V. Wade.
Or maybe, because they are children who have been faced with sugar, they will shrug and stuff their faces with more cake.
Listen, I don't care what your opinion is about abortion. But for goodness sake, can't we leave cupcakes out of it? I mean, will no one think of the baked goods?
Story via Jezebel, which obviously has a bias (one that I agree with, but a bias nonetheless.)
1 comment:
I had to look up CAPLOCKY. Ohhh... NOW I GET IT!!
Yeah, leave the cupcakes alone!
Post a Comment